Shah Brothers is in bearing manufacturing since 1960s. Over the years, with tremendous dedication and perseverance, we have succeeded to establish ourselves as manufacturers and distributors of repute with a huge product portfolio compatible with vehicles of majority of automobile manufacturers and a huge spectrum of industrial application in the global market.
Driven by a progressive and professional management, a young and energetic team and state of art manufacturing units, Shah Brothers has been setting new benchmarks in the qualitative aspects. With an ever-increasing global presence, and a network spread over 5 continents, we are your ultimate stop for quality bearing sourcing.
SHB Group pays special attention to the quality of infrastructure deployed to achieve the consistency in quality benchmarks it establishes.
Our cutting edge infrastructure and production facilities employed by SHB lay a clear reflection to the company’s farsighted vision and constant faith to perfection and excellence. Our manufacturing facility contributes to advanced, highly productive and precise manufacturing environment.
- Bearing Steel SAE 52100 or 100Cr6 Steel confirms to International standards is used for manufacturing SHB bearings.
- We use the same steel grade for the rings, the rolling elements as well the balls and the rollers.
- The cages are composed of CRC material, brass or nylon as per international standard specification.
- Material can be customised to meet product specification
- Some other materials used for bearings
- Stainless Steel